FALL TREE SERVICES GUIDE
ELITE TREE SERVICE BLOG
SERVING THE PORTLAND, OR - VANCOUVER, WA AREA INCLUDING GRESHAM, BEAVERTON, HILLSBORO, WILSONVILLE & MORE
971-998-8733 | INFO@ELITETREESERVICEPDX.COM
A GUIDE TO FALL TREE SERVICES FROM ELITE TREE SERVICE
FALL SAVINGS FROM ELITE TREE SERVICE!
Save 10% off your final invoice on any and all of our residential and commercial tree care services with Elite Tree Service's Fall Savings Special...
CALL 971-998-8733 TO FIND OUT HOW
Plan Ahead for Fall Tree Services
What are some common fall tree services?
When you look around the yard, you might see some of the following:
- Trees that could use some pruning to restore balance
- Limbs that may be weakened due to insect damage or disease
- Limbs that hang over a structure such as your house or your neighbor’s
- Low lying branches that may affect pedestrian traffic near your home
Why are fall tree services required?
What else should I know about fall tree services?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there a perfect spot for a hammock on your property?
- Would your kids or grandkids enjoy a tire swing?
- Is it time to clear out some older landscaping to make room for a new birch, a new red dogwood or some other new yard feature?
- Do your bushes or shrubs look like nature’s equivalent of a bad hair day?
Autumn is an excellent season for making changes if those questions get the ideas flowing.
Do I need a fall tree services expert for any of these ideas?
If you are handy with tools and know your way around the home and garden section, you might be able to do these things yourself. However, if you wish to avoid injury, save time and make sure that your dream yard becomes a reality, be sure to get in touch with a team of certified fall tree services professional this season!
By: Charles Montgomery, NW eSource